Mommy and Me Guitar and Ukulele Lessons
We are the only music school in the US who provides private mommy and me guitar and ukulele lessons. We understand the importance of bonding with your child and learning together. While group classes are an opportunity to get this experience, our private mommy and me classes create a setting where the child and parent can bond together and learn at a faster rate. Lessons are held once a week at the same day and time.
What you'll get
1. Friendly, competent, and educated teachers who LOVE to teach
2. Lessons are catered to you and your child. We personalize each lesson based on your goals and expectations of lessons.
3. Learn proper technique, tone, chords, reading and ear training, music theory, and sight reading
4. Play songs you love! Our teachers know that you want to play songs you love. We'll add music based on your personal preferences. (hymns, pop, worship, rock, jazz, etc.)
5. Quality time with your child. Nothing can be more memorable than spending time and learning with your child
If your goal is to learn guitar or ukulele chords, play lead lines, or just gain a better understanding of how to play the instrument, we have great guitar and ukulele teachers for you! Our teachers are all working professional musicians who play in bands, write songs, and tour the country playing their instrument. Our lessons can fit your needs whether you are looking to play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, or ukulele.
Your First Guitar or Ukulele Lesson
We know how important it is to learn the music you listen to! During your first mommy and me guitar or ukulele lesson your teacher will ask you what your goals are, what music you listen to, and any specific song you may be interested in learning. After getting to know more about you and your child, your teacher will create a plan to help achieve your goals. This generally includes a method book and sheet music for your favorite songs.
In 2 or 3 lessons I learned more than I had in 2 years.
"My teacher things so that I would understand them and in 2 or 3 lessons I learned more than I had in 2 years. His expertise helped me to improve my technique, form, and overall knowledge of the guitar."